Friday, December 25, 2009

Apt# 202,1730 , Interface Lane

Its been a long time , Since I wrote in Serenity and Harmony. There are reasons - as always.

Very strange title for a blog post? isn't it? I wanted to write on this title for a long time and now is the time.The very interesting thing is , I get most of my blog post titles when i am not with my laptop. They are sudden and still beautiful and captivating.

The address in the title is where I stayed for about 8 months in Charlotte,NC,USA.Whats the big deal in it?Well, It was a big thing for me for several reasons.The most important was that one of my dreams had come true after 12 years.I was in Hostel in the Sixth class.I was so reluctant being in the hostel and was so uncomfortable in studying all the subjects in the English language.I hated it though it was to be a most important turning point of my life.On one particular week end , When I went to home, I told my parents that I am no longer interested in studying in that school and I wanted to continue my studies in my old school.I must have hurt them a lot that weekend because they must have been thinking about it the entire weekend.They must have thought , Why would this kid lose a good opportunity to study in a good school? and after few more questions like this they decided on something.
A couple of weeks later , When I had gone home for the weekend , They took me to a person in a near by city. The person was a very famous astrologist in that city. I had no idea what was I doing or Where am I going? All I knew was , It was good to travel in bus, when you sit on the window seat.We waited our turn to talk to him. His name was Susai. When our chance came, My parents told their concern to him that I am reluctant to go that school and It was a good opportunity to miss If I wanted to quit.He gave me a look which I don't remember as how it was and said to my parents that "Don't worry about this kid,He will do okay and will go to America". When we returned,I looked at him and his gestures for a long time, often turning my head to the place where he was sitting.I think I wouldn't have talked much when I returned home.It was in 1994 and I had no idea What and Where America was!! and I never asked my parents to join me in some other school.
Ever since he told me that , I dreamt about it often.It kept coming to my mind.And after about 13 years, I went to America.While in the flight,I often remembered the name 'Susai' whenever I realized that I was flying.The moment I landed in America, I felt a feeling that can never be explained in words and can only be seen through expressions of the face.No body was to record them.;)
I remember this quote Often, If you have a dream and If you want to pursue it, The entire universe conspires to make it happen.
I hope my roomies at that time- Nagi, Rajsan and Manick will find this post when they search for this address and add few comments.;)

Merry Christmas to Everyone and a special and grateful thanks to Susai for the few important sentences he spoke for my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment