Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Purpose of Life

This has been the most thought question in everyone’s Life. The Objective and the purpose of Life. I thought about it when i was five. I was scared that i would die in some years. I was scared that i will have no one to talk to , I will have nothing to smile about , I will have nothing to dream about. I was more scared about to be hanging in space like other objects in the space. The earth , mars , sun , moon etc. I decided not be as a normal person. I did not want to die just as a son of my parents. I wanted to be different ever since i thought about it and I am trying at it every second of my Life.

The more I think about the purpose of Life , I get no convincing answers. The science and spiritual explanations from different philosophers seemed convincing but not for a long time. Actually there is no purpose of Life. It was tough to live without a purpose and without a convincing answer for this question. Is it to witness Love ? Is it to earn money ? Is it to be famous ? Is it to be respected as a good man ? – No.I do not know.

At last, The Only purpose that i was convinced was – to achieve a state at which one does not have fear to do the things one wants to.Be it singing in the street louder or to make a talk to a stranger.To evolve as a better human being day by day in all aspects. To influence others’ Life positively.To make a mark in other people’s Life – not for the recognition but for one’s own satisfaction. To work for one’s own dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment