Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why I like Google? - 1

For the years to come , I hope this will be my favorite post category and thats why I loved to start with Google, an empire built by a mathematician and a technologist. Rarely we find people, who has a mixed set of neurons which understand both math and technology.I admire Google for It has numerous people of that kind. I cannot justify why I write this except that I wanted to, for - Wiki and Google Blog describes Google products in detail and may be in an interesting way than this.

The web has already become a platform of choice for many of us because almost all Desktop applications are available online.Infact we have more options in Web Platform than the traditional Desktop platform.Right now, Google is leading the Web Platform by providing numerous interesting and useful applications in a more intuitive and simple way.

The below is my Google Account Page : It has got applications for various purposes ranging from Publishing , Communication , Application Infrastructure by Google App Engine (No wonder why .appspot domains are quickly taken ).

Google Products

If you are a blogger or an online Publisher - you might want to use these Google Products, They are very useful.Google Analytics (Analytics and Performance statistics of your site), Google Adsense (One of the several ways to earn money online - I once thought with one single good post , I can become a millionaire , Now I understand that its neither easy nor cozy ;)),Google Web master Tools - Options and tools for the web-master of an Organization or for you if you are a site owner or a blogger.

Web Master Tools :

Google Webmaster Tools

Google Analytics :

Google Analytics

Recently , I found few Google products/addons : Google Web History and Google Side Wiki - Though I understand the purpose behind SideWiki , I did not understand - How significant a Web Search History for a person would be ? In other words - Why would google provide such a service? any thoughts?

Google WebHistory :

Google Web History

Google SideWiki : You are online and browsing and when you are reading a particular page , you have an opinion or a question or you have a better explanation - Google Wiki helps you to do all of that and is also automatically published in your Google Profile.

Google SideWiki

Google Products Wikipedia

10 Google Products in LifeHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment