Saturday, December 19, 2009

Your Heart knows it!!!

‘Thinking’ is what we talk to ourselves. Only exceptionally, few people talk more to the other people than to themselves. I am not an exception. I used to think about ‘thinking’. Thinking happens with no compulsions , with no expectations , and for no benefits.The thoughts just flow like a running water in a stream , sometimes they take bends , they go ups and downs and they are not always very sure of their destination or their path.

I like people who think. Well, All of us think , but few people can think at different wavelengths and in different dimensions and sometimes , completely , in unusual and interesting ways. ‘The Purpose of education is to make men think‘. I think my schools helped me to do that. I learned 3 things in School. 2 languages and how to think. Whenever i think of something , I have always wondered about the inner voice that responds to me. It just did now by asking ,”Why do you want to write this?”. The inner voice is very strange with no decibels. It questions , It argues , It supports , It contradicts , most importantly, It responds to our thoughts.

To me, Nights are always very different from the days. At nights, I and my conscience or inner voice become very close and have very interesting conversations together , until I ask my conscience to let me go sleep.You would be surprised to hear this, Even i was , at first. But this is a fact. The nights and days are completely different. We think of an idea/thought/solution and materialize it by thinking about it over and over and sleep only if it has come to a proper shape and only if it has passed all its evolutionary phases – The moment we think that we should implement this idea or do something about it and wake up in the morning – we will feel something obnoxious that stops our movements and leave us paralyzed , at least for that moment, but most of the times, It is forever.

So, Did i indirectly say that our Conscience behaves differently at night and during day time? Except for the sun and the fellow people around ,who are awake now, there is no difference between day and night.Conscience thinks of us , as standing in front of the world during daytime and at night , as the masters of the Universe – Which is perfectly alright and practical.

You know what?, there were few nights , When I and my conscience spoke until dawn and by the time we said ‘Bye’ , I was a CEO of a great company.Oh yeah, forgot to mention, Before i started writing here , we spoke for a long time and I told it that this will be 1 among the 10 most read websites soon. The next morning, I was the only one reading this website.

At nights, It opens up a path , a success path , full of flowers and good people around – It takes us to a place , where we can only reach if we do everything perfect always. On days , It opens up all the mysteries,real world problems , practicality and shows us the hardest path to the destination.

Whatever it is , It will help us to defend our position and march ahead to our destination.Your conscience is your best friend. We call it as ‘Heart’ and our heart knows everything. It guides you all through your life and it says whether doing a thing is Good or not , Will it be successful or not ? What could be the potential problems and so on and so forth.It never misses a chance, It pops up at every moment , Where you badly needs it’s help.Most of the times, We just ignore it as we would hit away a disturbing insect by any of our fingers.

‘Alchemist’ is a book by the Brazilian author ‘Paulo Coelho’ , Its about following your heart.The book is about a Shepherd boy, Santiago, who follows his heart to pursue his dream.

The one who listens to the inner voice consciously and with sincerity will always be right and will win this world.

What does your heart say?

No comments:

Post a Comment