Sunday, November 21, 2010

The idea of enlightened existence -3

Note : This series (1-3) has got serious philosophical content and may influence the reader very deeply. I wish you only consider reading this as for time-pass or for an entertainment.The conclusion is in the 3rd part.

The Music of the Universe : When the whole world is enlightened, each creature, including human , would make a unique and beautiful sound and in which the entire universe makes a beautiful music!!! and the music will be in perfect harmony.

The last: I am not quite sure about enlightenment, I thought it was wonderful but now I think its just a bullshit idea. The nature of every person is his past moments, past experiences - for the person , like I am, I spent most of my time thinking, thinking , thinking about the ultimate truth. I never found one , and will not find any in future too. There is no ultimate truth in Life. I like reading about Philosophy (study or science of finding truths?! ) and Philosophers. I enjoyed it very much, It brought so many thoughts to my mind, sometimes, they never let me sleep. Recently, I learnt that 'Philosophy' is just bullshit, Philosophers never had a day job - they never acted - they only thought - thought about so many things , and gave lectures, and talks and thats all, they could do. They were addicted to thinking. I know from my own experience, that 'Philosophy' is dangerous, thinking is okay if you have a problem at hand but If one simply lets his/her mind wander - it triggers a chain of thoughts that never ends - it always resumes when the mind is idle again. I have lost so may lively moments because of those thoughts. At the same time,it is also not possible to have a thought-less mind, so that is okay. When one is doing something,one should let his/her mind focus on what he/she is doing - that is "living the moment" or "enlightenment' to me.

I was almost addicted to reading philosophy and quotes, these days , I have reduced a lot, I just couldn't bear more thoughts in my mind - it started aching,truly, period.Later, I thought, "Creations - especially from 'Art' side were always meant for entertainment or for time-pass - why should someone take them seriously?" and so tried to avoid, reading, writing and watching , listening to music - It was a very dull life , then I realized , i had already fallen in love for the creations - no matter how insignificant they are - they make happy - I just got to balance it. So these days, I neither have the "purpose of Life" question nor do I think too much about Philosophy. My Philosophy now is - "Listen to the Heart because your heart knows it and be at the moment, and learn" - whats your philosophy? now ?

Who wants enlightenment? let us be human, thats what I try to do, and sometimes fail. In this thoughtful journey, I found  U G Krishnamurti very helpful , who wanted to witness enlightenment but was never able to and said "Tell them , there is nothing to understand".

Serenity & Harmony - Thanks to Wikiquote and all the great people whose intelligence is now part of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment